Buddhafield East Summer Gathering tickets are now on sale!
The Buddhafield East summer gathering is a family friendly Buddhist camp that combines festivity with meaning and celebration. The gathering will be held from Wednesday the 21st August until Sunday the 25th August and will be held on a beautiful farm in Suffolk and is open to all. This year’s theme is Our Earth as Nature.
It is an opportunity to live with like minded people in community, during the summer gathering there will be:
- Meditation, rituals and Pujas
- Talks daily on the Brahma viharas
- Daily yoga classes
- Five elements dance workshop
- Body Dharma Energy workshop
- Lucid dreaming
- Sh’bam dance workshop
- Healing area
- Writing Workshop with Satyagita
- Children’s area with structured activities
- Fireside music and storytelling
- Sauna & hot tubs
Booking is available at www.buddhafieldeast.co.uk, the ticket price includes food (vegan) and unlimited tea.
£150 early bird tickets (limited availability)
£130 low waged
Children 13-16 £70
Children 3-12 £40
Under 3’s free
This event is drug and alcohol free. No dogs.
Wednesday 21st August – Sunday 25th August 2018